Monday, September 22, 2008

My Losing Streak...

Okay, so after experiencing extremely uncomfortable bouts of acid reflux and the doctor telling me that I would be on medication for the rest of my life, I couldn't accept that so I knew that I had to make a change in my life. From that point on I cut out sodas, fast foods, anything fried and started working out at Curves. It took a little while for me not to take medication for the acid reflux but I started to learn what foods really messed with me and just stopped eating them. I stopped taking medication at the beginning of the year and only have issues once in a great while. I dropped about 15lbs and lost a ton of inches working out at Curves and well I stopped going for a few months and then decided to join 24Hour Fitness with my man.

Anyway, I started working out with a trainer back in July and boy it made all the difference in the world! If only I could afford to keep going!! Here are a few pictures dated Jan. 2006, May 2007, March 2008, Sept. 2008.



I haven't reached my goal but I know I'll get there one day! Thanks to having a great support system (my boyfriend Larry, friend Hillary and my Mom, Oh Yeah I can't forget my GRRREAT Trainer!).

4 comments:

Hillary said...

You look awesome. Keep it up. I know you got this!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I knew you had made great progress...but it really shows in your pictures! You have to keep going! I hope I have given you the tools to continue your progress!
Miz24

Unknown said...

Wow - you look amazing. Very inspirational! I am trying to lose weight myself. I made a list of 40 things to accomplish before I turn 40 (2.5 yrs) and weight loss is on there. I will continue to check in with you for inspiration! Congrats on looking great!!!

Rachael said...

Great job! You look gorgeous.