Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Been gone for a long time...

I know that I haven't blogged in a while and there is no excuse except for being lazy about it! LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all in the blog world that to start the New Year on the right foot, I'm doing a cleanse along with my good friend Hillary and my boyfriend Larry has also decided to do it with me. It's been a tough 2 1/2 days but I'm going to stick with it for a complete 7 days! I know I will feel much better at the end...but I didn't think it would be so hard not to have salt and not eat anything with sugar, no bread, no dairy...uugggghhhh! Although it's very refreshing eating all of these great fruits and veggies. And talk about all the water going right through me! I've been visiting the ladies room a million times a day!! Well I'm now watching the new season of Biggest Loser (one of my fave shows) and I'm hungry so off to get some veggies and fruit! :-)

I wish everyone a wonderful, prosperous, healthy New Year!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm glad we're back on track. Good job with the cleanse.