Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Slithering through the day...

Last night I took a trip to NY&Co which is one of my favorite places to shop! I saw a lot of items that I loved but only walked out with a few because I didn't want to do too much damage, with the financial crisis and all. I did end up getting 4 - $15 City Cash cards so I can go back in November and get more goodies! Yay!! I did buy the purse that is in the picture which I absolutly fell in love with when I saw it. Whatcha' think?

Here is what I'm wearing:

White Front Tie top - NY&Co

White Bodyshaper - NY&Co

Pants - NY&Co

Two tone Brown/Goldish Pumps - La Scarpa (picked up on a trip to Paris)


4 comments:

Hillary said...

You looks so good! Love the bag!!!

V said...

I really like the heels and bag. You can make this work when it gets colder w/a cardi or blazer over it or in the summer w/some strappy sandals.

Unknown said...

How cute are you??? I love the both the bag and the shoes! The shoes look very comfy!
Miz 24

Unknown said...

I am going to have to go get that bag - beautiful!!