Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF!!!


I need to make this short and sweet as I have lots to do today in preparation for my week long vacation to New Mexico as well as go visit my dear friend Monica who just had a precious little boy!! I'm going to make every effort to blog as much as I can while I'm gone...I'm with you V the weather is too nice not to wear summer clothes!


What I'm wearing:

Black Twist Top - NY&Co

Dark wash Westside Bootcut Jeans - NY&Co

Black Strappy Heels - Sam&Libby

Double O Necklace - NY&Co

Black Earrings - Gift from Larry

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Weird... I still can't see your pic, but don't you find it odd that I can post a comment from work? Anyways, since I took the pic, I already knew how fab you look. Have a great trip. See you on the blog :-)

V said...

Your waist is looking tiny! These shirts do great things for lots of bodies, and I love the darker jeans on you.