Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday's Look


I woke up late this morning and didn't have a outfit picked out I scrambled and was able to pull this together...Not bad huh!? I got several compliments on the outfit. I've had this top for awhile now and anytime I wear it people seem to comment on how much they like it. I personally LOVE this top and plan to never get rid of it. As for the shoes, I've had these for several years too! They are ultra comfortable! Here are the details:


Red Top - NY&Co
Red Cami - NY&Co
Westside Bootcut Jeans - NY&Co
Strappy pumps - Sam&Libby

3 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

I love this look! The red looks great on you!

Wow! I love your blog - it looks like you and I have the same goals! To lose weight and refine our style sense a bit! Congrats on your goal setting - it looks like you're doing a fabulous job!

Katie

Hillary said...

Love this top!

Rachael said...

Love love LOVE this look!