Monday, November 17, 2008

A New Week

I went shopping allll day on Saturday and picked up this nice Mossimo Teal Cowl sweater Target and it's so comfortable! I think I'm going to get several outfits out this...I also got the shoes I'm wearing the the pick from DSW for a great price!! The bracelet I picked up on a previous visit to Dots (I love that store).

This weekend was pretty busy...Friday night my honey and I went to see Quantom of Solace and then called it a night since I was feeling pretty tired. I had a pretty stressful week! And then we shopped all day on Saturday...which I must say was a lot of fun and I'm sooooo happy to have a man that is patient and likes to shop too! :-) And Sunday I went to my friend Holley's Roller Skating birthday party and at first I was really, really scared to get on those skates but I decided to take a stab at it and although I busted my butt and fell a few times I think I did pretty good for not trying this since I was like 12 yrs old!!! I was actually feeling sore today!

Here is a pick of my cute shoes!






And to finish on my Sunday I went to see MADONNA in concert at Minute Maid Park. I wasn't the best venue for a concert but I guess they picked the venue that would make the most money. Okay, so I was really expecting a GREAT theatrical show and I was actually somewhat disappointed. FIRST of all, she had us waiting for 2 HOURS before she came on, NO opening act just some DJ playing on stage...I had read some reviews on previous cities and sad to say it happened to us too. On review I read talked about how she's been to all of the concerts since the Like a Virgin tour and said that she was disappointed with this concert. I was just hoping that since I've never seen her that I would still be impressed. Yeah, not so much...I've been to MUCH better concerts!!! And for how much we paid for our tickets she was tiny to us! We had to watch the screen most of the time....Overall, I had a good time and I would most likely pay to see her again with hopes that it would be better.

Well I'm excited for Thursday to get here because I have tickets to see METALLICA!!! ROCK ON!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Katie Keisler said...

Ok. So. I'm going to Target on my lunch break to get this sweater! LOL! I love it! It's so pretty and simple - the color is perfect for this season!

Katie