Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Teal Thursday

Today was a pretty stressful day at work, had to work late too!! Ugh! Anyway, I had a nice dinner with my honey at Grand Lux Cafe (sister of Cheesecake Factory) and it was DELICIOUS, and I totally forgot how large the portions were! I think I have enough leftovers for lunch and dinner tomorrow! LOL

After dinner I went to V's to do some shopping from the clothes she's planning on selling at a garage sale this weekend. I got some really cute tops for a great deal! Thanks V!!

Here are today's outfit details: Light weight sweater (NY&Co), Knit pants (NY&Co), and some comfy shoes (Merrell's) since I felt like my feet needed a break from heels, Earrings (??), Bracelet (bought on vacation in Santa Fe, NM) I love it!

Oh yeah, and man am I sore today!!!!! I was already feeling sore from my trainer session on Monday and yesterday I went to a Lift class and I'm ULTRA sore today! But I like it 'cause I know that I got a great workout. I'll be incorporating Lift class into my weekly workouts, it's that good!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I can't believe we wore the same color again!

Katie Keisler said...

Love that color!